Your emails are critical to your business operations, however, this also means that they are the focus of cyber criminals attempting to compromise your business security.
It is estimated that every 1 minute a business in the UK is the target of some form of Cyber Attack. In 2021 and 2022 39% of businesses in the UK confirmed that they had been the victim of a cyber attack & out of those businesses 83% confirmed that they were the target of phishing attacks.
The average data breach cost for UK businesses is estimated to be £4,200. Email phishing attacks, malware, and data leaks can damage a business's reputation, disrupt operations, and even lead to financial losses.
That's why email security is so important to business owners. Our comprehensive advanced email security service can help protect your business from these threats and keep your data safe.
Email security is critical as email is the most common method by which businesses communicate with customers, partners, and employees. Every day, millions of malicious emails are received by people and businesses around the world, hoping to trick unsuspecting users into clicking on a link, opening an attachment that will infect their computer with malware, responding with critical business data and much more.
Here are just some of the ways in which our Advanced Email Security can protect your business from external threats;
1: Phishing Protection: Phishing attacks are common and dangerous. Email Security flags deceptive emails, such as Social Engineering Attacks and Brand or Identity Impersonation, ensuring your employees don't fall for scams.
2. Preventing Data Leaks: Stop your employees from sending potentially sensitive business information. You can prevent password sharing via email, but Email Security can also check the links that people are sending you to ensure that they are legitimate. No more receiving a link that asks you to log into a Microsoft Account (stealing your login data) to “download a document”.
3. Blocking Malware and Viruses: Malicious Threat Actors are constantly finding ways for you to download malicious documents. Email Security ensures that you have extra protection to monitor for potentially malicious attachments.
4. Improving Productivity: Prevent the spam from taking up time in your day, and ensure that emails that do not pass simple security checks are sent directly to quarantine.
5. Reduce Email Hijack Attacks: Threat actors can often sit in a business's emails for days, weeks or months, often monitoring communications, learning your style of communication, adding rules and finding ways to take advantage of your business.
6. Ensure Business Continuity: If the worst were to happen, Email Security can also be used to ensure that you have a backup of your critical email data, allowing you to minimise downtime and maintain operations.
These threats can be costly and disruptive, and they can put your business's data and reputation at risk. That's why it's important to have a robust email security solution in place.
Our email security solutions use a combination of advanced technologies to protect your business from email-borne threats. These technologies include:
Test Phishing Attacks: See if your users have been listening to their training and can identify common phishing threats, allowing you to ensure that your users know how to spot a phishing message and identify if any of your employees need more training.
Our experienced team offers tailored advanced email security solutions for businesses of all sizes and industries. We stay ahead with cutting-edge cyber security technology and have our own in-house cyber security experts ensuring your email security is always up to date.
We work with businesses across the UK to understand your unique requirements and provide personalised Cyber Security solutions to ensure that your business is protected from the latest Cyber Security threats that emerge and proactively work to protect your business.
Please don't leave your business vulnerable to email threats, safeguard your sensitive information, comply with regulations, improve employee security awareness and maintain productivity with our email security solutions.
Contact us today for a consultation and let TwentyFour IT Services be your trusted partner in Cyber Defence.