We have experience and knowledge when it comes to providing businesses with dark web monitoring services in Doncaster and Bracknell.
Protecting a business via dark web monitoring involves several key steps, including:
1. Monitoring for stolen data: we use advanced technology and expertise to scan the dark web for mentions of your business' name, email address, and other sensitive information. By doing so, we can detect any potential threats or data breaches before they become a significant problem.
2. Identifying compromised credentials: TwentyFour IT can also detect any employee or administrator credentials that may have been compromised and notify you immediately. This can help you take quick action to prevent unauthorised access to your systems and protect your sensitive data.
3. Providing early warning alerts: we provide early warning alerts when we detect any suspicious activity, such as data breaches, malware attacks, or phishing attempts. This enables you to take quick action to prevent or mitigate any potential damage caused.
4. Mitigating risk: once the scan identifies any potential threats or data breaches, we work with you to implement additional security measures to strengthen your defences against future cyber threats. This can include implementing two-factor authentication, password policies, and encryption.
5. Ongoing monitoring and reporting: we provide ongoing monitoring and reporting, ensuring that your business remains protected from cyber threats on the dark web.
Dark web monitoring should be a critical component of a comprehensive cyber security strategy. By working with us as your trusted IT managed service provider, businesses can proactively protect themselves from the increasing threat of cybercrime on the dark web.